Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171737475767778798081

Thread: 87 Cobra R Convertible Build

Hood is built and being checked before shipping this week. Hopefully it is someone other than Ray Charles wielding the comparator or at least a ruler.

In the meantime,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn-...hKu9cD-mhksBoQ
    Opinionated beyond the pale

Enkeis all painted; lovely colour, the finish changes depending on the angle of light, almost flawless finish. Looks so good in the sunlight, thx Uncle John!!

Wheels painted:

Sold a bunch of wheelspacers, wheels etc the last while, sent the front bumper out for paint, alum splitter frame is out getting tig welded. Both doors are painted. Have epoxy for the trunk mounted wing uprights, so hopefully by the end of the month the new trunk lid will be ready and going out for paint. Bought a set of 17x8 tribar wheels with 72 year old WanLi tires for storage; needed to get 1" AFCO wheel spacers and had to install the extended wheels studs on the drivers side. All four Enkeis are in heated storage. The leather and Alcantara Recaros are also ready, have to pick them up Oct 27 when I'm back from Texas sales visits/BBQ trip.

Hoping to get some more done before Nov rolls in with frost and snow.

Oh, those are yours? Serge gave them to me for my birthday. Sorry man. Beauty seats!

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171737475767778798081