1993 mustang coupe rolling chassis. Original 5.0L car. The car is red exterior on black interior. Super clean rust free South Carolina car. Ontario ownership. Nice paint base clear, painted under hood.

This car was set up for drag racing so it has been lightened. No heater box, heater controls. Etc. Also has a 6 point roll bar. Race buckets. Reinforced torque boxes and subframe connectors. Centerline Convo Pros 15x8 with MT 255/60R15 drag radials and 15x3 1/2 with MT skinnys. Stock suspension and 8.8 rear end. Has all new brakes and all mechanicals are good. Still has power windows. Most inside wiring still there and uncut. Has std. Pedals. No engine or ECM harness. No engine,trans.etc.

What you see is what you get. This a nice clean base for a street or drag car. These are getting hard to find.

Few things you can't see I should mention are spare tire well was cut for a fuel cell (no longer have the cell)I can supply a rust free section to repair if needed. Headliner is grey it is too tight between roll bar and liner to get it out I don't have a black one. I do have the black rear parcel shelf uncut. Some massaging has been done to rear inner wheel wells for tire clearance but not too bad.

Keep in mind this is a 20 year old car so not perfect but a very clean car and way above average.

* Car can come with for extra but not installed a complete 5.0L EFI motor, good T5.trans, belhousing, clutch, driveshaft,heater box and most parts to get the car running and put the car back on the road. I have a ton of used parts so I can supply you with pretty much all above parts needed.

This is not a fire sale I have too many cars and could use the extra cash to finish other projects but not giving it away if I can't get my money out of it I will keep it in storage till I use it. Currently stored inside.

$4000 rolling with a set of 10 holes.

$4600 rolling with convo pros and MT tires.

LOCATED IN COLBORNE ABOUT 1.25 hrs EAST OF TORONTO.