Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: 86 GT Hatch Roller Project Revised Ad

Saturday bump. MM CC plates included along with stock K member. Bring cash & a trailer this weekend. Located near Rockton Ontario near Hamilton / Dundas / Cambridge

Quite frankly even a done up 86 Gt can be found for less than you are asking for a disassembled roller. I can see you have done some work but you are asking someone to pay 5k to complete your project. I'd suggest dropping the price to around 1000-1500. My 83 gt isn't even worth 5k open market and it's complete.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ShwaSixCibra View Post
    Quite frankly even a done up 86 Gt can be found for less than you are asking for a disassembled roller. I can see you have done some work but you are asking someone to pay 5k to complete your project. I'd suggest dropping the price to around 1000-1500. My 83 gt isn't even worth 5k open market and it's complete.

Thank for your opinion but the replies aren't turned on for this reason. The k member & coil overs are worth more than $1000-$1500.

Quote Originally Posted by ShwaSixCibra View Post

Guess you don't know the fox market...just sold for full asking. I'll buy your 83 GT for $500

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12