Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foam Cannon

Quote Originally Posted by NickD87 View Post
    There is one called lemonbest that seems to get good reviews, I bought one as a backup but haven't tested it yet

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Thats the one I got!

I have the foam cannon from Chemical Guys, they had a special with a big bottle of the honeydew. Works great, have had it for 2 or so years with no issues. the higher the PSI of the pressure washer you use the better

Quote Originally Posted by NickD87 View Post
    There is one called lemonbest that seems to get good reviews, I bought one as a backup but haven't tested it yet

Let me know how yours works, maybe I just got a bad one!

Quote Originally Posted by Kechke View Post
    Had a problem today with this thing. It stopped working for some reason and started to spew water from every orfice on the brass body, I disassembled it and could not see why it crapped out.u
    Unfortunately I had to return it to Amazon, seemed to be very well made but poorly engineered.
    I followed your link and bough one similar. It was called 8milelake High Pressure.$45 with the handle included shipping. I needed a new handle for my pressure washer. It's 3100 psi Mack I bought from CTire a few years ago. Handle started leaking like crazy. A new one is $69 regular and sometimes they go on sale at Princess Auto for $59. Anyways , this seemed like a steal. All I can say is both the foam Cannon and gun work great. I will play with the soap formula but for a first attempt I am happy.

2 - 1987 Buick Grand Nationals & 1990 LX Trunk- BLACK & 86 GT Vert ( white :( )

Quote Originally Posted by Kechke View Post
    Let me know how yours works, maybe I just got a bad one!
    I was off today so had a foam gun shootout with my new pressure washer. 2k something psi vs 1600 and more gpm.
    Lemon best one worked well possibly better then my more expensive one.
    I still think the only way to shaving cream like results you see in vids is with a gas pressure washer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12