Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eibach pro kit?

Mine did the same thing. I did what Ed suggested for awhile then bought some used adjustable LCA from a member here and that was the end of it.

There you go ... back when I was playing with my first Fox, we didn't have all of that fancy adjustable stuff available to buy! (not that I could have afforded it back then anyway) LOL
    84 Mustang SVO
    95 Jaguar XJR

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    Front or rear is hitting? I remember on my 87, from new it was a bit lower on one rear corner, and that stayed the same with various different springs I had in the car over the years. We put an extra spring isolator on top on that corner of the car to adjust.

cheers
    Ed
    still have the stock rubber one in very good shape. In which order do you recommend poly then rubber or rubber then poly?

I just used an extra rubber one, whatever works to get the correct height change. I seem to recall an extra rubber one being good for 1/4" to 3/8", but that was a long time ago. And we didn't have poly ones available back in 1990 either!

Quote Originally Posted by big5.o View Post
    Mine did the same thing. I did what Ed suggested for awhile then bought some used adjustable LCA from a member here and that was the end of it.
    Yes that's what I mentioned to him, sell the MM non adjustables for adjustables and fine tune to whatever you need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12